Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Golf Gallery -Pecan Valley, San Antonio, Texas

Early morning on the 9th hole at Pecan Valley in San Antonio, Texas, site of the 1968 PGA Championship won by Julius Boros over Arnold Palmer and Bob Charles.



I've decided to start a new feature I'm calling "Golf Gallery." 

Since I've spent more than half my life as a photographer, and even more than that as a golfer, I figured it made perfect sense to combine my two passions and post a golf-related photograph every day, starting today.

Prints of all the photographs posted are copyright of Lon Horwedel. If you would like to purchase an 8 x 10 color print of the posted photograph, contact me at lonlostboy@yahoo.com.
 
The price for each print is $25 which includes shipping.

The photographs also are available for commercial use, where it applies. Contact the same e-mail address posted above for information on commercial usage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment